WE’RE HIRING – POWER ELECTRONICS ENGINEER
WE’RE LOOKING FOR A POWER ELECTRONICS ENGINEER
2020 is set to be the biggest year yet for ZAPINAMO, and as such we’re looking to increase our numbers to support the numerous projects we’ve got on the go.
We’re currently looking for a Power Electronics Engineer to join our technical department and our fast-growing organisation.
The ideal candidate will need test experience, ideally with experience on electric vehicle charging equipment. Experience of power electronic converters (AC:AC, DC:DC, DC:AC) and/or motor drives is also required.
The candidate will be connecting third party power modules and control systems together as a system, working with voltages up to 750V DC, including Single phase & Three phase AC.
Knowledge of digital communications interfaces like RS485 Modbus, CAN & Ethernet will be advantageous.
- Support the design, development and testing of power electronics hardware and software
- Generate test and validation reports and compile accurate project documentation
- Provide advice and guidance on all aspects of power electronics engineering
- Support drawing and printed circuit board development
- Assessment and execution of manual test schedules
- Documentation of test results using Microsoft tools as required
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Able to understand system level block diagrams and schematics
- Ability to fault find using test equipment, as required at system level
- Cross functional team working
- Electrical Power Systems Integration Engineer Qualifications:
- A good grasp of AC & DC Engineering electrical power subsystems with test experience
- Familiarity with health and safety regulations
Please e-mail email@example.com with your CV and a covering letter to register your interest for the position.
No recruitment agencies please